Professional, web-connected, 24- and 36-inch printer
An ideal solution for architectural designs, renders, maps and presentations - Network ready and suited to small design studios and construction offices.
Achieve fast and professional results with this feature-rich, large-format printer.
- Roll feed and optional paper sheet cassette fee
- 24" and 36" Options available from just £999.00 + VAT
- Full Maintenance Packages available direct from Sigma
- Produce prints up to 2400 dpi – Original HP inks deliver rich colours, sharp lines and fine details. Use HP media for optimal, reliable results.
- Process complex files at high speeds: get a D/A1 print in 35 seconds, thanks to 1 GB RAM and HP-GL/2 technology.
- Deliver architectural designs, maps, photos and presentations without sacrificing quality, thanks to Original HP inks.
- Reduce downtime and improve productivity – Original HP inks help you see consistent, outstanding results from the first print.
Experience easy and convenient printing.
- The intuitive, full-colour, 109 mm (4.3-in) touchscreen simplifies navigation and lets you access and print files right from your printer.
- Rely on true print previews from the driver to complete your work quickly and accurately and prevent costly errors.
- Print documents up to 914 mm (36-in) wide, with a built-in B+/A3 tray and front-loading media roll.
- Easily set up your printer where you need it and connect everyone in your studio, thanks to built-in Wi-Fi.
Print from virtually anywhere
- Print to your HP Designjet ePrinter from your laptop, Apple® or Android™ smartphone or tablet with HP Designjet ePrint & Share1.
- Access and print large-format projects when you’re away from your studio, using HP Designjet ePrint & Share1.
- Automatically save copies of your work to the cloud, and access them from virtually anywhere with HP Designjet ePrint & Share1.
- Email projects to your HP Designjet T520 ePrinter and print, thanks to its web connectivity features.