Kip 7170 Multi-Function System
The productivity of the KIP 7170 system is designed to satisfy the most demanding needs of decentralised users. The versatile KIP 7170 may also be expanded to provide multifunction convenience. KIP 7170 system software is ideal for decentralised environments and expandable to meet the need for centralised printing.
Smart, Multi-Touch Controls
All system functions of the KIP 7170 are performed through its large, 307mm display with vivid multi-touch colour controls that instantly respond to your touch.
New Super-View Image Control
The high resolution multi-touch screen provides copy, scan and print previews, allowing you to instantly view b&w and colour images. Multi-touch controls allow you to zoom, rotate and pan the image preview.
Tablet Style Touch Controls
Tap, Swipe, Rotate, Spread and Pinch to get a large, full colour look at image files before you print, make changes and see your results immediately.
Single Footprint, Space Saving Design
- Smart, Colour Multi-Touch Controls
- 600 x 2400 DPI Print Resolution
- Integrated Top Stacking
- 2 Media Roll Capacity
- 3,3 ‘A0’ Size Prints Per Minute
- Premier Performance & Quality
Production System with Stacking
- Direct prints to stack on top or rear
- Create colour copies directly to inkjet printers
- Scan to a wide range of file formats
- Real time copy and scan previews
- USB printing and scanning support
- On screen copy, print & scan previews